24 Sep Web Marketing Manager job with Yeshiva University
Web Marketing Manager
Job No: 493468
Work Type: Staff Full-time
Department: Communications and Public Affairs
Location: Wilf Campus, 500 West 185th Street, NY, NY
The Web Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Marketing in the Office of Marketing and Communications and oversees all post-lead acquisition channels. This person is responsible to optimize channels to ensure conversions. This individual will coordinate with external vendors to facilitate web development, search engine optimization, email marketing and automation as well as oversee the social media channels for the University’s graduate schools. This role will work closely with the digital advertising manager and all lead generation efforts to ensure a complementary and synergistic end user experience.
- Act as an advisor to Director of Marketing and on strategic web initiatives for the graduate schools
- Oversee email marketing, landing page creation, web development, optimization, SEO
- Oversee organic social posting
- Provide ongoing optimization and reporting across all channels
- Works with creative agencies and other third party vendors to implement marketing initiatives
Experience & Educational Background:
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience in digital strategy, web management, marketing, or a related field
- Demonstrated a strategic understanding of web trends, UX, SEO, and front-end coding
Skills & Competencies:
- Able to handle complex projects which range over several months
- Familiar with social media marketing
- Expertise in landing page creation
- Budgeting and project management
- Strong background in email marketing
- Familiarity with a CRM, preferably Hubspot certified
- An understanding of mobile-first web design
- Strong communication and Presentation Skills
- Familiarity with higher education and Jewish community a plus.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/1618954
Founded in 1886, Yeshiva University (YU) has a strong tradition of combining Jewish scholarship with academic excellence and achievement in the liberal arts, sciences, medicine, law, business, social work, Jewish studies, education, psychology, and more.
We are a leading global educational institution that employs 2,000 people across our various campus locations — Wilf Campus, Beren Campus, Brookdale Center, Resnick Campus in the Bronx, the Gruss Institute in Jerusalem, the Boys High School in Manhattan and the Girls High School in Queens. From the distinguished faculty who teach here, to the dedicated staff, we work to fulfill our mission through all that we teach, by all that we do and for all those we serve. We seek to attract and retain engaged and committed individuals who contribute to an exciting working environment, where there is a sense of community and belonging, balanced with a significant cross section of people from diverse backgrounds working and studying together.
The University offers an excellent compensation package, and a broad range of employee benefit plans, including immediate participation in the University’s retirement plan. Staff members are typically eligible for four weeks paid vacation each year and have access to a shuttle to nearby subway locations.
Yeshiva University is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.